我们总结了白金会计实习生Nilesh求职的成功经验, 下面与大家分享
Nilesh参加了我们的会计培训实习项目, 之后在一家澳洲法律公司找到了Accounts Officer职位。
面试秘诀: 幽默感
Nilesh说他的成功的面试是在一个轻松幽默的氛围中进行的。
会计工作面试一方面容易造成应聘者紧张,另一方面,雇主会因为重复同样的面试问题而感到无聊。
所以,雇主非常希望在面试时能了解应聘者的兴趣爱好,这些是无法从简历中获取的。最终打动面试官的往往是是应聘者的性格品质, 而非仅仅专业技术。
困境
但现实是,无法避免的紧张情绪,会影响应聘者的发挥, 甚至让人变得有防御性, 无法展现自己的真实性格。
大家可能会有这样的观点,面试是一个非常严肃和专业的过程。回答问题时是应该保持警惕和严肃,不能开玩笑。但这恰恰不是澳大利亚职场文化。有良好的专业素养,同时不缺乏幽默, 这样的应聘者,在澳洲所有层次的企业文化中都很受欢迎(除了在审计或法庭)。
解决方案
面试时应该保持轻松。在第1次或2次面试时可能难以实现。但在第3次或第4次的面试,应聘者对于面试问题和答案已经有了经验, 就应该放松下来,这样你就可以更有效地发挥。所以即使的1次或第2次面试失败, 也不要灰心,因为自己学到了经验。
接下来是想办法让面试者微笑。你可能需要一个笑话,确保它不是粗鲁的,带种族或性别歧视的。关键要把握好讲笑话的时机, 点到为止,而不是面试整个过程,否则你可能会被视为一个小丑。有些人或许天生有幽默感, 如果你不是,那么你需要提前准备和多加练习,因为它将对你职业生涯非常有用。
请记住,如果你让别人微笑,可以拉近你与人的距离感,这将大大增加你的机会,让你进入下一轮面试或是最终拿到职位。

下面是Nilesh写的面试经验。为了保持成功案例的真实性, 我们保留了实习生原文,如有拼写和语法错误,请大家见谅。

Dear Lee

Here is my notes on interview.

When I received the call on Monday it was about 9.30AM.  I was asked if it is possible for me to come for an interview at 2.00PM.  As I live at Blue Mountain it was not easy. We arranged interview two days after.  This really helped. As I was busy with other assignments I still had one all day to prepare for interview.  

When I arrived to the firm, the place looks more like an art studio than a law firm. I was surprised.  The place was spacious and has a beautiful vibes!   

The interview  was a panel set-up with an Accountant (resigning after 3 years and whose position I applied for), a Paralegal and a Principal.  Principal joined in bit late, so we revisit few of the questions.  Interviewers were exceptionally friendly and nice. I prepared for many technical questions. However, there were hardly any technical question in the interview. There was one competency based question.  This question was related to “ability to think outside the box”.  That’s it!!

We had quite a few funny moments. On one occasion, Principal asked me; “we are friendly but sometimes we get very noisy and loudly. You seems to come from a peaceful, meditative place. How would you coup up with us?”  I said: “although, I have not added on to my profile but I do have experience working with intellectual disable children..” We all had a big crack on this.

One more was: “What do you know about our firm?”
I said: “I suppose, you know more about it than I do!”  

For some mysterious reason, it felt more like an informal chat after this!  

Here are the main questions that I can recall:   

1.        Tell us about yourself.
2.        Why did you move to Australia?
3.        Why did you apply for this job?
4.        Please explain your experience with professional firms.
5.        Varieties of client that I work with.
6.        What is involve in Xero Certification?
7.        Do I have experience managing the Trust accounting?
8.        Where do I want to be in five years in terms of my career?
9.        Why I am not interested working for CA firms, anymore?
10.        Most challenging project I worked on.
11.        Is it not inconvenient for me to travel two hours for job?
12.        What types of monthly reports you prepare?
13.        BAS lodgement in Xero.
14.        Is there any policy difference between NZ and Australian accounting standards? (not 100% sure what they asked, but gently directing to effectiveness of my NZ experience in Australia.)
15.        One question regarding effective communication.

Big big thanks to Cindy, Jeff, Lee and the team for their support!!

Regards
Nilesh   

快拨打1300 030 700咨询我们的课程并且可以预约免费咨询。我们有5个坐落于市中心的办公室。
来我们官网看看课程和一些推荐视频。
加入我们让你的成功事业既简单又快捷。

白金财会培训中心
邮箱:www.platinumaccg.com.au
Email: [email protected]
电话:1300 030 700
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图