Account Receivable Officer - Part Time 一周2天 - updates

本帖最后由 XR6 于 2012-3-21 10:49 编辑

Updates - 21st March

Shortlisting will begin shortly. Total of 135 applications were received and only 3 will be shortlisted and contacted by tomorrow. Good luck for anyone that has applied. There will be a panel interview of 3 people and usually 4 questions with 15 mins preparation time. Again good luck for those applied.

我只是帮忙转发招聘消息而已,公平原则政府不接受私人递简历,请去政府网站申请,我只能说AO3 属于 Entry Level 不需要很多经验,又是Part Time, 竞争不会很多,因为有经验人的都看不上2天的12个月合同工作,所以挑选标准相对会降低很多。希望暂时找不到FULL TIME的会计毕业生可以试试。其他政府工作也可以在这个网站搜索申请,GOOD LUCK.  下表中薪水不高是因为已经换算成一周2天的等值年薪了.

http://jobs.qld.gov.au/

此工作链接
https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobtools/jncustomsearch.viewFullSingle?in_organid=14904&in_jnCounter=221349465&in_version=&in_jobDate=All&in_jobType=&in_location=%22Brisbane+%2D+CBD%22&in_residency=&in_graphic=&in_param=&in_searchbox=YES&in_recruiter=&in_jobreference=&in_orderby=&in_sessionid=&in_navigation1=&in_summary=S

Job type:
Temporary Part-time
Category:
Accounting and Finance
Classification:
AO3
Job ad reference:
QLD/CI18/12
Closing date:
14-Mar-2012
Salary per annum:$20870 - $23276
Salary per fortnight:$799 - $892

thank you ^^
Thanks for sharing. I will have a try!
Have been told in most of the cases, they have decided internally but still required to advertise the job position. Sigh
Have submitted my application though. Better not hold on my hope
 楼主| | 只看该作者
qoqjiyeon 发表于 2012-3-13 10:57
Have been told in most of the cases, they have decided internally but still required to advertise th ...

Not this case I can tell you that for sure. One of the lady will come back from matenaty leave and work for 3 days a week and that is why they are looking for another person to work 2 days and depending how that lady goes, this person may get transfered to antoher full time position later. Wish you good luck.

Yes, it often happens to PERM jobs as it is hard to see government employees leave his/her permanent positions and if it does happen, there will be dozens of Internal TEMP employees, who may be even acting that role, would apply for that open PERM position.

In short, if you see PERM position being advertised, pick up the phone and ask them whether someone is doing the role or it is a vacant position. If the response is that someone is actually doing the role, generally no one from outside would have any chance. It would be just a formality thing to go through public recruiting process due to Equal Opportunity Policy. TEMP positions on the other hand often mean they really need someone to fill that role so it is often genuine vacancy. You can always pick up the phone and confirm before lodging applications so you won’t waste your time.

XR6 发表于 2012-3-13 11:58
Not this case I can tell you that for sure. One of the lady will come back from matenaty leave and ...

Thank you very much for your information.
I have been desperately looking for a real accounting position since graduation but haven't had any luck yet. Have been doing intern at an accounting firm for couple of months but most of my time is spent on admin work and there is no sign that they would hire a full time employee.
The other problem with me is my visa status. Haven't got my PR yet but i am eligible to work full time. According to what they published on the application description, the requirement is 'right to work lawfully within the period of employment'. So hopefully that wouldn't be a problem.
Seems like you have a lot of insight information. Are you working at CITEC?

qoqjiyeon 发表于 2012-3-13 14:25
Thank you very much for your information.
I have been desperately looking for a real accounting p ...

HI there,
guess what, I got permanent resident since 2007 and until now i still havent get a proper accounting job. I went for work experience and same as you, they just used me for admin work (for free) ~ And until now, I am still stuck without an accounting job.
=.=government job```damn``it must be have citizen or pr ```student no hope lar T_T
rain228 发表于 2012-3-13 18:50
HI there,
guess what, I got permanent resident since 2007 and until now i still havent get a pro ...

Have a friend who just got her citizenship earlier this year. Went back to China last Monday permanently. Pretty shocked by her decision but still it is understandable.
qoqjiyeon 发表于 2012-3-14 11:18
Have a friend who just got her citizenship earlier this year. Went back to China last Monday perma ...

I understand how that feel too. I can apply for citizenship since last year but until now I haven't make up my mind because if I apply for citizenship in aus, I have to give up my Malaysia passport because Malaysia only allow one passport~ And I dont dare to do that because I am not sure if I can get a job yet in Brisbane~sigh
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部